Thursday, July 7, 2011

Interviewing Dan O'Toole tomorrow

Earlier this morning I was able to line up an interview with SportsCentre anchor Dan O'Toole for tomorrow morning. If Estevan wins the Kraft Celebration Tour, O'Toole and Jay Onrait will host SC (i.e. their travelling circus) in the Energy City.

I have to thank TSN communications employee Renee Rouse for helping me out. Last month she offered to get me Darren Dutchyshen and lined it up for me within two days. This morning I got in touch with her about possibly talking to Wayne or Shuster (haha) and literally within 40 minutes she had a day and time set with Dan. Thanks Renee!

I'm going to ask him if they're going to do the robot/Sandstorm routine or some other slapstick thing if they come here, but leave a comment if you have a question you want me to ask.

Here are the stories on the KCT and Jesse Bernard that ran in yesterday's Mercury: 

Making the top 20 is here 
A look at the Estevan-Swan River matchup is here
Jesse Bernard story is here

Have a great Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment