Monday, June 6, 2011

Welcome to Bruins Banter

People have been asking me when I was going to start blogging about the Bruins, so this is it.

I cover the Bruins for the Estevan Mercury. I moved to Estevan from Kindersley about two months ago to take on the job. Some of you will remember my old blog, the Klipper Report. For others, this will be your first exposure to my blogging... God rest your soul.

I'm still getting to know the team, so this might be a little sporadic in the early going (not to mention it's the off-season) but I look forward to giving you everything you need to know about your Bruins. It's going to be an exciting season with a new arena, a new coach and the SJHL Showcase coming in October.

The blog is a work in progress, but if you have any suggestions please feel free to leave a comment.

Also, be sure to follow me on Twitter or you can read my tweets to the left of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment